Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little Blue Truck Party

 My mom sewed this cute little pillow, and we decked the house out in checkerboard placemats.
 These were from Target.
 I hung these over the door ways.

 Mom also made a little snack mat for Bennett.
My dad helped me make this little blue truck cut out for photos.







 A cute little border for the present table!



 A party hat banner.
















 





 Colleen made a beautiful fabric bunting.












 Some favors for the kiddos!





 






 











Overall, the party was a hit! We were so lucky to have a beautiful day, and I kept to only decorations so that way Colleen can blog all about Bennett's big day herself, but this one I have to post. I think it's our best family photo yet!
 And of course, this one is really us.




No comments:

Post a Comment