Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Little Bit Of Catch Up

No not ketchup. Catch up. You know since I haven't posted since April. A lot has happened in the past three months. I turned eighteen. Jocelyn stayed with us a week. We learned she was going to be a big sister. I graduated (number four in my class might I add). I got my wisdom teeth out (THAT was fun!). I started working full time. We took a family vacation. I had a graduation party. We got some great family photos. And in two months I will be posting from my tiny little dorm room at Widener University.

So lets take these one by one.

My birthday was great, seeing as it falls the day after Jocelyn's that weekend was full of many cakes and sweet treats. As well as beautiful presents!

Graduation. It was a beautiful sunny day here, which we were lucky to have. I will certainly miss the friends I met in high school and am lucky to have had such great experiences and memories but I will certainly not miss going to school there.




 And nothing is complete without a photo with the Molly tree.

Wisdom Teeth: That was a terrible experience, with interesting stories to tell now, but no photos were allowed. Per my request. Although five days after I did develop a beautiful yellow bruise on my left cheek that stayed for a while and complemented the one I already had. I also currently have a fragment in the back of my mouth waiting to fall out. Hopefully, when it does the tooth fairy will come!

My graduation party was on a very, very hot summer day but it was nice to have everyone around. (Minus Alex who had to miss out on the fun fun fun family togetherness and sweating it out in the heat. So (un)lucky of him.) We hadn't taken family photos in these arrangements in years so I thought this was the perfect occasion to do so. Barefoot and all.

 
 

 
 Take notice of Jocelyn wandering around in the back. Silly girl.

 
 




 Up Next: The Beach Coming Soon(ish) To A Computer Near You

No comments:

Post a Comment